- “Flexibility” is always the critical keyword in any situation, especially in the event of crisis or so…
- I believe that “flexible” is the must-have-quality for building your sustainable business, success, and happiness.
- I have observed that the more “flexible” one can be, the more mature that one is.
- “Flexibility” itself doesn’t imply knowledge. And many times, too much of knowledge can prevent people from it. “Flexibility” certainly implies or requires wisdom. That’s you know the right thing to do under a given context. And that has to be harmless to anyone, including yourself. It’s not easy. Life is never easy, I believe. That’s how we have our lifetime to practise, experience and learn from it.
- Talking about business, flexibility at work, flexibility in the business model, strategy, operations, crisis responses are proven far more critical than ever, given the current Covid storm.
How do we attain that “flexibility”? Minimalism, lean, fully “listening” or enhancing observation, … are a few things to start. And at the end, you’ll get to simpleness, know what the core is for your business and your life. Stick to those cores. As that’s where contains all the answers.